Important Update:

In light of the Covid-19 pandemic the T.A.I has taken the necessary precautions and will be postponing the mammal workshop until the 8th of August 2020.

Those that are already booked in and paid up will of course have a guaranteed placing(s) for the new date. Any that wish to cancel will of course receive a full refund.

The bird workshop on July 4th stands at the moment, though we will be monitoring the WHO’s advice closely. We will keep all involved up to date.

Any questions please contact our secretary: TMurphyTAI@gmail.com

Stay safe everyone